About Taean City Tour
Traveling in Taean Surrounded by Nature!
Taean City Tour takes its passengers to check out the Standing Buddha Triad Carved on the Rock in Donmun-ri, Taean (National Treasure No. 307), Haesangindogyo Bridge near Baeksajang Port where one can enjoy a fantastic view of the sunrise and sunset, Kkotji Beach, a famous tourist attraction that has a legendary tale associated with the Halmibawi and Harabibawi Rocks, Anmyeondo Island Recreational Forest that presents splendid scenery across the year, and many other tourist attractions in Taean.
Taean City Tour operates every Saturday and Sunday when there are more than 10 passengers. There is a tour guide who will explain to you all there is to know about the tourist and cultural heritage sites that you go to.
You can make a reservation in advance online or by phone.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity to experience the beauty of Taean, which boasts a splendid natural environment, through Taean City Tour.
- Operating period : Saturdays and Sundays
- Bus capacity : 45-passenger bus for 15 or more passengers or 25-passenger bus for fewer than 15 passengers
- Tour duration: 10 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Departure location: In front of Taean Community Credit Cooperative (Next to Taean Bus Terminal)
※ We shall not be held liable for damages caused to your car while it is parked in the parking lot.
- Tourist information: Accompanied by a tour guide and provided with promotional materials
How to Book a Ticket
- Ticketing period : Reservation-based (anytime)
- Ticketing : Book a ticket online or by phone
- Taean Tour 041-673-0070
- Tourism Promotion Div. of Taean-gun 041-670-2691
- To Confirm the Booking
- Pay the fees by the due date (6 p.m. four days before the scheduled tour)
- Nonghyup 457-01-109568 / Account holder: Taean Tour
- Adult : KRW 5,000
- Child, youth, senior, disabled : KRW 3,000
- Travel insurance, admission fees for the tourist sites, experience program fees and meal costs are not included.
- Travel Insurance
- Users must subscribe to a travel insurance policy on their own.
- Users shall be liable for any and all injuries and damages that are not covered by their travel insurance.
- How to Purchase a Ticket on the Day of the Tour
- You can purchase a ticket on the day of the tour at the departure location if there is a seat available on the bus.
- The tour will be cancelled if there are fewer than 10 passengers (100% refund).
- Cancellation and Refund Policy
- 100% refund for cancellations made at least a day before the tour. 50% refund for cancellations made on the day of the tour.
- The tour route and arrival time may vary slightly depending on the traffic conditions.
- The tour may be cancelled in case of adverse weather conditions such as heavy rain or snowfall.